Saturday, February 19, 2011

Staging and International Flight Itinerary


First off... it's raining. And what do Southern Californians do when it rains?

  1. Think the world is ending
  2. Drive poorly
  3. Stay indoors
  4. Watch movies
  5. Eat grilled cheese and tomato basil soup
I personally chose options three, four (Jurassic Park), and five while adding a sixth, making international flight maps using Google & Pixelmator and filling out more Peace Corps forms - I'm just that cool on a Friday night.


Anyways, so today I finally received information regarding my staging / orientation event as well as made reservations for my flights to both Washington DC and Ukraine (Peace Corps actually did the Ukraine on for me - all expenses paid for by your tax dollars)!

  • 20 March 2011 
    • Morning flight from San Diego -> Chicago -> Washington DC
  • 21 March 2011
    • Greetings / introductions and orientation presentations
  • 22 March 2011
    • Sight seeing in the morning (never been to DC!)
    • Afternoon flight from Washington DC -> Frankfurt -> Kiev
  • 23 March 2011
    • Arrive in Ukraine!
    • Begin Peace Corps Training
For specifics on my staging and travel plans visit - Peace Corps Travel Itinerary 

No comments:

Post a Comment